Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sony A9 question

Started by trygon ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony A9 question

3 posts
  1. I'm considering changing systems, does anyone have any underwater experience or reviews of the A9? Is Nauticam the only housing manufacturer with a Nikonos adapter? I mostly shoot macro and cfwa, what lenses would be recommended for those applications?

     

    Thanks,

    Bryce

  2. Hello Bryce

     

    I'm in the process of switching over to the Sony a9. Switching over from a Canon 5D MK III system in Sea&Sea housings. I'll be shooting the camera topside for the first time within the next week. For macro, I'll be using the Sony FE f/2.8 90mm macro lens.

     

    Mike

  3. SEACAM has the ability to re-manufacture some Nikonos lenses, but as far as I know Nauticam is the only one with a Nikonos lens adapter and an a9 housing.

     

    The Nikonos 15mmFE and the Sony 90mm Macro should do well for you.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.