Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Nikon D810 with Nauticam housing like new condition.

Started by JJ4DIVER ·

  • 19Posts
  • 19Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Nikon D810 with Nauticam housing like new condition.

19 posts
  1. I am selling my Nikon D810 with a shutter count of 680 practically brand new.

    Also selling my Nauticam housing which has the vacuum system installed and Im including the flash trigger.

    The price is a firm $4500 which is a steal at that! Im located in south Florida but willing to ship worldwide if buyer pays shipping.

    post-6684-0-11102800-1513566221_thumb.jpeg

    post-6684-0-63706600-1513566290_thumb.jpeg

  2. I am selling my Nikon D810 with a shutter count of 680 practically brand new.

    Also selling my Nauticam housing which has the vacuum system installed and Im including the flash trigger.

    The price is a firm $4500 which is a steal at that! Im located in south Florida but willing to ship worldwide if buyer pays shipping.

    Hi, im interested. Doesit come with lenses/ports?

     

     

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  3. No lenses or ports are included however I have a brand new in the box Sigma 15mm fisheye lens that I paid $609 for . I can sell it for $500 if interested.

  4. How much would I have to spend for lenses and ports? I have a 50 mm nikon lens (full frame). Would that do it?

     

     

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. How much would I have to spend for lenses and ports? I have a 50 mm nikon lens (full frame). Would that do it?

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    . You can use the 50mm for macro but you’ll want the 15mm fisheye lens for wide angle. A Zen 170mm dome port new costs $999. I see some for sale here on wetpixel also!
  6. Bump

  7. Price drop...camera, housing, flash trigger, vacuum system..$3950

  8. Why is there no viewfinder on the housing in the picture above? Does this setup include a viewfinder for the housing?

  9. Why is there no viewfinder on the housing in the picture above? Does this setup include a viewfinder for the housing?

    . Yes it does. Its the original viewfinder which I will reinstall. I had a different viewfinder on there which is now on my D500.
  10. Bump

  11. Hi there! Did you sell? if not.. im very interested. also sigma 15mm. wat would be your pirce for ALL?

  12. i am interested in everything but the camera body. How much? Thanks

  13. Sent PM

  14. sent PM

  15. Bump

  16. Hello,

     

    Do you still have this set up?

  17. ps sorry I don't have a picture I am trying to work on that I can't seem to get one posted right this moment.

  18. PM sent.

  19. Still have housing

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.