Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Macro lens options for RX100 (Mk1)

Started by heynsheyns ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Macro lens options for RX100 (Mk1)

1 posts
  1. I have an RX100 Mk1 and Nauticam housing for it. I'd like to get some Macro lenses and trying to figure out best options. So far I've narrowed down my plan to a dedicated +5-7 diopter lens and a more powerful +10-13 diopter lens, rather than stacking lower power lenses, because that seems to be a better approach. Given that, what lenses should I get?

     

    SAGA +5 and +10?

    Nauticam CMC-2 and CMC-1?

    Bluewater +7 and Kraken +12?

    SubSea +5 and +10?

     

    I have a Kraken wide angle lens (KRL-4) which I like (for the price), but I ultimately want to get whichever lens will be the best value for money. Ideally don't want to go too expensive on this (the Nauticam solution for example), unless I'm given solid reasons to do so.

     

    Thanks!

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.