IMPORTANT: the gear is based in Madrid, but I will be in New York from the 30th of Dec 2017 to the 7th of Jan 2018, so if you are based in the US I will be more than happy to take it with me so you can spare customs and a big chunk of the shipping costs!
Hi, everybody
time for releasing some gear that I am no longer using, so please have a look and, hopefully, serve yourself! ![]()
Everything based in Spain, will ship worldwide (buyer to bear shipping costs)
Payment by either transfer or Paypal.
Thanks for looking!
Pedro
PS: all photos at the end of the post
1 x Seacam D4 housing USD 3,000
Never flooded, 2xS6 connectors + 1x Nikonos (not pictured but I can sent photos on request)
1 x Seacam D300 housing USD 700
Never flooded, 2xS6 connectors (not pictured but I can sent photos on request)
1 x Seacam D200 housing USD 500
Never flooded, 2xNikonos connectors. Modified by Mike Dive to fit the D300 (reversible mod)
2 x Seacam Seaflash 250 TTL USD 1,100 each / USD 2,000 pair
Hard to find powerful flashes, including neoprene covers and seacam balls. I also include a DIY screw-in system that allows to use diffusers (x2 made from Gary Fong), snoots (x1), barn doors (x2, not pictured) or grids (x2)
2 x Inon Z240 USD 650 each/ USD 1,200 pair
Including neoprene covers, Ultralight balls, knob extensions (to better handling with gloves), 8 x diffusers (standard -1,5 (x2) and -0,5 (x2) stops plus newer -0,5 stops at 4600K (x2) and 4900K (x2))
1 x Seacam Fisheye port USD 500
Including lid and neoprene cover. Small scratch that will not show in photos. Old model, with metal shading, indestructible!
1 x Seacam Macroport P90 USD 150
1 x Seacam wet diopter USD 150
1 x Saga double flip holder for 65mm wet diopters (i.e. Subsee). Fits the P90 USD 250
1 x Nikkor 10,5 USD 400
Perfect working condition and good aestetics - never flooded
1 x Seacam extension ring PVL 70 USD 150
1 x Aquatica trigger for Nikon remote (just release) USD 300
2 x Seacam S6-S6 cables USD 180 each
2 x Sea&Sea N5-Inon cable USD 100 each