Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon 16-35mm lens box and case

Started by jasonhartup ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon 16-35mm lens box and case

2 posts
  1. I have moved back to DX for now so I am selling some of my FX lenses

    Nikon Nikkor 16-35mm lens excellent condition glass is pristine. Body has some minor cosmetic marks from use on the body. Includes lens covers case box and manual I also will throw in a lower padded case for the lens $685

    Buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees email me for a shipping quote or with any questions.

    post-38808-0-44212800-1513768070_thumb.jpg

    post-38808-0-32215700-1513768090_thumb.jpg

  2. SOLD!!!

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.