Canon 30D / Ikelite Underwater setup for sale.
3 x Canon 30D bodies
5 x Canon batteries (one not pictured)
3 x Canon battery chargers (one not pictured)
1 x 4GB CF card
1 x 8GB CF card
4 x 18 - 55mm lens (1 x broken clips, 1 x no auto focus)
1 x 75 - 300 lens
1 x Ikelite focus ring
1 x Ikelite housing
1 x Dome port for 18 - 55mm
1 x Ikelite DS 125 Strobe
1 x Ikelite Strobe charger
2 x Ikelite Strobe difuser
1 x Single strobe sync cord
1 x Double strobe sync cord
3 x Sync cord caps
1 x Canon battery grip
Various spares, O-rings, Ikelite lube, buttons, tools.
Camera bodies needs servicing.
Housing never leaked. All equipment in Fiji.
Strobe has Tiger shark teeth marks on. Perfect working condition.
Strobe has Tiger shark teeth marks on. Perfect working condition.
$1250 USD.
Buyer pays for postage
I will also consider a swap for Sony RX100 (or similar) with housing and strobes, as I need a more travel friendly setup.
I will also consider a swap for Sony RX100 (or similar) with housing and strobes, as I need a more travel friendly setup.