Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica Aqua View 180 degree Viewfinder

Started by tim d ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica Aqua View 180 degree Viewfinder

1 posts
  1. I have a well cared for Aqua View viewfinder for sale and will ship to the US only. $700 or best offer. I also have an Aquatica housing for a Canon 5D-MKII with dome and flat ports, two Ikelite DS 125 strobes, Ultralite arms and cables. I will be listing those in the weeks to come, but if interested please let me know. I'm in Seattle Washington if anyone local is interested.

    contact: timothydold@hotmail.com

    post-24729-0-19247000-1513892798_thumb.jpg

    post-24729-0-96589500-1513892915_thumb.jpg

    post-24729-0-33605500-1513893120_thumb.jpg

    post-24729-0-10390800-1513893255_thumb.jpg

    Edited by tim d
Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.