For Sale:
(Due to GH5 Upgrade)
A Nauticam NA-GH3 Housing with the GH4 Upgrade Kit to enable use with the GH4.
Its all working perfectly, last dive was sub 100m and it worked fine. It does have a few cosmetic marks (mainly on the lower rear) but its just some slight cosmetic wear. I had intended on keeping it as a purely macro rig, but not sure I can justify keeping two housings - and I want some more lights ![]()
Comes with Body Cap
FlexiTray II with 2 Handles (not shown)
Vacuum Electronics (Requires vacuum valve)
GH4 (USA Edition - so no EU 29:59min limit) which has the V-LOG-L upgrade - it great condition, its been mostly in the housing so very near mint.
- Includes: Battery, charger, strap, body cap, flash cover in the original box
800e all together.
---
Keldan Luna 8 CRI Lights, set of 2 with the 5,000lm CRI Modules + The 5,000lm CYAN Modules for ambient shooting, comes with chargers and battery (1 for each light). I'm moving to the even greater power lights, so would like to sell these too.
They are also in good condition, the domes have a few marks, but nothing to effect the lighting quality and the body as a couple of marks.
1500e for the two.
---
Located in Spain, happy to ship anywhere within Europe using courier
Can provide photos of the other bits mentioned, if required.