Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nikon D7200 body, mint condition

Started by brandoncole ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nikon D7200 body, mint condition

7 posts
  1. FOR SALE: Nikon D7200 DSLR camera body, SN 8147879. Mint condition cosmetically. Camera performs perfectly. Only 3,899 shutter actuations. Comes with everything it originally came with- box, battery, charger, manuals, CDs, strap, cables, etc. Plus an extra battery.

     

    I'm the original owner of the camera. I purchased new in June 2016.

     

    See photos below.

     

    Price: $560 which includes shipping in the continental US and payment by Paypal. I'll reduce a few bucks for cash payment and local delivery.

     

    If you are seriously interested, please contact me directly (see below) for more info, to discuss payment, shipping, etc.

     

    Thanks very much for your interest.

     

    Brandon Cole
    Tel: 509-535-3489
    E: brandoncole (at) msn.com

    post-1675-0-02683500-1514577242_thumb.jpg

    post-1675-0-79999400-1514577248_thumb.jpg

    post-1675-0-91500400-1514577253_thumb.jpg

    post-1675-0-73066400-1514577260_thumb.jpg

    post-1675-0-88722600-1514577267_thumb.jpg

    post-1675-0-25884400-1514577275_thumb.jpg

    post-1675-0-71213700-1514577282_thumb.jpg

  2. BUMP

  3. BUMP

  4. STILL AVAILABLE

  5. Is your D7200 body still available? Please update the number of shuttle clicks.

     

    Thanks,

     

    Laura

  6. Hi Laura. No, I'm sorry, it is no longer available. I sold it long ago and I forgot to update this Wetpixel post. My apologies!
    Brandon
    ​Brandon Cole
    MARINE PHOTOGRAPHY

    tel: 509-535-3489
    brandoncole@msn.com
    www.brandoncole.com
    Edited by brandoncole
  7. SOLD

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.