FOR SALE: Seacam S180 enlarging viewfinder. This one gives a straight through view (not the angled 45 degree item).
I'm selling one of my s180 finders, which has been an indispensable workhorse for many years.I can frame/compose holding the housing at arm's length using this s180. Brilliant, clear viewing, a huge help for those with older eyes! Internal diopter adjustment helps further.
A few scratches on the exterior surface of the back glass, which does not affect performance and of course does not influence image capture in any way. Scratched outer plastic ring. Well used optic, but still perfectly functional and built to last for many years to come.
See photos below.
Comes with Seacam branded neoprene pouch, back delrin cover, extra retaining clips, orings, and spring.
Price: $550 USD which includes shipping in the continental US and payment by Paypal. I'll reduce a few bucks for cash payment and local delivery. Overseas delivery considered for a few extra bucks.
If you are seriously interested, please contact me directly (see below) for more info, to discuss payment, shipping, etc.
Thanks very much for your interest.
Brandon Cole
Tel: 509-535-3489
E: brandoncole (at) msn.com