Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Seacam zoom gears- Canon

Started by brandoncole ·

  • 18Posts
  • 18Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Seacam zoom gears- Canon

18 posts
  1. FOR SALE: Seacam zoom gears for Canon lenses (and Canon mount 3rd party lenses).

     

    I'm selling some of my backup gears. All are used but in fine shape. All work as intended.

     

    Zoom gear Canon EF 16-35mm f2.8 mark 2. $100 (I believe this may also fits the 16-35 f4 lens and the 17-40 f lens? I am not 100% sure. Best to confirm. It may also fit the 16-35 f2.8 mark 3, but once again I have not tried it.)
    Zoom gear Canon EF 8-15mm f4. $100
    Zoom gear Tokina AF 10-17mm. $100
    Zoom gear Sigma AF 17-70mm f2.8-4 DC Macro HSM. $100. (I used with the previous version of the 17-70mm, not the newest version, but it may still fit- I'm not sure. Best to confirm.)

     

    10-15% Discount if you buy many.

     

    Prices above include shipping in the continental US and payment by Paypal. I'll reduce a few bucks for cash payment and local delivery. Overseas delivery considered for a few extra bucks.

     

    If you are seriously interested, please contact me directly (see below) for more info, to discuss payment, shipping, etc.

     

    Thanks very much for your interest.

     

    Brandon Cole
    Tel: 509-535-3489
    E: brandoncole (at) msn.com

  2. BUMP

  3. BUMP

  4. STILL AVAILABLE

  5. BUMP

  6. BUMP, STILL AVAILABLE

  7. PRICE REDUCTION- $15 DISCOUNT ON ALL GEARS

  8. BUMP, STILL AVAILABLE

  9. SOLD Zoom gear Canon EF 8-15mm f4.

     

    Other gears still available

  10. BUMP

  11. BUMP

  12. BUMP

    ALL STILL AVAILABLE AT $85 EACH EXCEPT FOR Zoom gear Canon EF 8-15mm f4.

  13. BUMP


    ALL STILL AVAILABLE AT $85 EACH EXCEPT FOR Zoom gear Canon EF 8-15mm f4 which already sold


  14. BUMP


    ALL STILL AVAILABLE AT $85 EACH EXCEPT FOR Zoom gear Canon EF 8-15mm f4 which already sold


  15. PRICE REDUCTION!

    ALL STILL AVAILABLE AT $75 EACH EXCEPT FOR Zoom gear Canon EF 8-15mm f4 which already sold

  16. PRICE REDUCTION!


    ALL STILL AVAILABLE AT $70 EACH EXCEPT FOR Zoom gear Canon EF 8-15mm f4 which already sold


  17. PRICE REDUCTION!

    ALL STILL AVAILABLE AT $55 EACH EXCEPT FOR Zoom gear Canon EF 8-15mm f4 which already sold

  18. PRICE REDUCTION!

    ALL STILL AVAILABLE AT $50 EACH EXCEPT FOR Zoom gear Canon EF 8-15mm f4 which already sold

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.