Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Inon Z240 x 3 / Subal Dome Port / ND80 housing etc etc

Started by pig in muck ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Inon Z240 x 3 / Subal Dome Port / ND80 housing etc etc

6 posts
  1. UK based, I'm selling up my camera gear. It's all a few years old but been looked after very well. I was an underwater portrait photographer and this kit has only been used sparingly at shoots in indoor pool environments then dried and stored away.

     

    -Subal ND80 housing with free camera! £300

    -Inon Z240 Mk3 strobes (I have three for sale) , diffusers etc £250 each

    -Subal DP-FE3 Dome Port £500

    -Subal EXR-50/3 extension ring (type 3 fitting) £80

    -Ultralight 1" ball clamp (4 for sale) £15

    -Ultralight 8" lattice arm £30

    -Ultralight torch holder £15

    -Ultralight ball with T-slot to connect to housing £15

    -Coiled strobe cable, Nikonos 5 to Sea & Sea, approx 2' unstreteched, £30

    -19m long (yes, 19 metres!) version of above,custom made, £50

    -12m nikonos bulkhead to Nikon SB-900 strobe connector (I used the Nikon on poolside so it's a weird mix of connectors) £30

    -Tokina 12-24 4 DX Lens (subal zoom gear included) £150

    - 1640 Pelicase, 700x700x600, foam included but it has been cut to fit my gear (see pic) £150

     

    So there you have it! I'm UK based but am happy to ship anywhere, just not the Pelicase!! just email me and I'll give you the price. Payment through PayPal before goods are sent.

     

    Its all in good condition, if not excellent. I'm happy to bundle things together if you're after more than one item. Really sad to see this lot go but I just don't use it any more :(

     

    I have tried to upload photos but there seems to be a limit on the size etc. Instead, contact me if you're interested and I'll email photos to you.

     

    Thanks for reading

  2. OK I've resized the photos...

    OK I've got lots more but don't want to spam. Contact me if you want pics..

     

    Also I have a BW +2 77mm diopter, £20

    post-23959-0-29329200-1514640160_thumb.jpg

    post-23959-0-54456600-1514640184_thumb.jpg

    post-23959-0-62772700-1514640206_thumb.jpg

  3. Update - 2 of the Inon Z240s have been sold. One left now!

  4. Update - some items sold, the following are still for sale:

     

    -Subal ND80 housing with free camera! £300

    -Inon Z240 Mk3 strobe , diffusers etc £250

    -Subal EXR-50/3 extension ring (type 3 fitting) £80

    -Ultralight 1" ball clamp (4 for sale) £15

    -Ultralight 8" lattice arm £30

    -Ultralight torch holder £15

    -Ultralight ball with T-slot to connect to housing £15

    -Coiled strobe cable, Nikonos 5 to Sea & Sea, approx 2' unstreteched, £30

    -19m long (yes, 19 metres!) version of above,custom made, £50

    -12m nikonos bulkhead to Nikon SB-900 strobe connector (I used the Nikon on poolside so it's a weird mix of connectors) £30

    - BW +2 Diopter, 77mm, £20

  5. Further update, most items sold. Below is what is still available:

     

    -Inon Z240 Mk3 strobe , diffusers etc £250

    -Subal EXR-50/3 extension ring (type 3 fitting) £80

    -Ultralight ball with T-slot to connect to housing £15

    -Coiled strobe cable, Nikonos 5 to Sea & Sea, approx 2' unstreteched, £30

    -19m long (yes, 19 metres!) version of above,custom made, £50

    -12m nikonos bulkhead to Nikon SB-900 strobe connector (I used the Nikon on poolside so it's a weird mix of connectors) £30

    - BW +2 Diopter, 77mm, £20

    - Subal zoom gear for Tokina 12-24 DX £40

  6. Further update...

     

    -Subal EXR-50/3 extension ring (type 3 fitting) £80

    -Ultralight ball with T-slot to connect to housing £15

    -19m long (yes, 19 metres!) version of above,custom made, £50

    -12m nikonos bulkhead to Nikon SB-900 strobe connector (I used the Nikon on poolside so it's a weird mix of connectors) £30

    - BW +2 Diopter, 77mm, £20

    - Subal zoom gear for Tokina 12-24 DX £30

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.