Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

WA lens choice for canon FF

Started by Chris Kippax ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WA lens choice for canon FF

2 posts
  1. Hi All

    I am trying to find a wide angle lens that works well behind the Ikelite 8 dome

    I was very interested in the Sigma 15mm until I found information on the vignette issue.

    The canon 8-15 is also on my list but cant find any info if it vignettes at 15mm? I would just use it at 15mm as I am not really interested in the circular effect. I think I would prefer a fish eye as I would prefer the corner sharpness offered by that style of lens. I have emailed Ikelite and just waiting on a response.

    Thanks Chris

    Edited by Chris Kippax
  2. Happy New Year!

     

    Have you considered the Tokina 10-17 fisheye? It has worked fine for me with a Zen 100 mm dome.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.