Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Sigma 8mm Circular Fisheye, Nikon Fit

Started by Pelagius ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Sigma 8mm Circular Fisheye, Nikon Fit

2 posts
  1. Selling my Sigma 8mm circular fisheye lens, Nikon mount 1:3.5 EX DG. It is in excellent condition, hardly used, no fungus or dust that I can see within the lens. Only selling as I do not get the use out of it that I anticipated, and to fund the purchase of a lens more suited to my photography. Comes with all lens caps and padded pouch but not original box. Looking for £400 plus shipping, payment by Paypal or bank transfer.

     

    post-24882-0-53648700-1514894387_thumb.jpgpost-24882-0-62146500-1514894481_thumb.jpgpost-24882-0-34838300-1514894539_thumb.jpg

  2. Price now reduced to £350 + shipping

     

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.