I think apart from going all black and silver in design, the dimensions and ring layout is the same as the MKi so the gearing should all be the same. ?
Optically they are the same with only a couple of operational improvements (Dual IS 2, Freezeproof and stepless aperture while zooming at f2.8)
I loved the lens for little I did use it, as sadly my iPhone for me seems good enough for pictures of the dog etc
I originally got 12-35mm for underwater, as too had saw lots of good stuff with it and the GH3, but the same week I got the 7-14mm and the 12-35mm never got the use it deserved, as I prefer WA it seems. Hence why now I’m shooting the 14-42mm II and the WWL-1 for the 130’ FoV, which probably isn’t as optically ‘nice’ as the 12-35mm.
Look forward to seeing the results Pajjpeb! [emoji1303]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk