Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Inon Mega Float Arm M (x2)

Started by TimG ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Inon Mega Float Arm M (x2)

2 posts
  1. Folks

     

    I have for sale two Inon Mega Float Arms.

     

    They are as good as new, seldom used (they have more buoyancy lift than, it turned out, I needed) and with the original boxes, instructions etc.

     

    I'd like €125/£115/$150 for the pair plus shipping from Netherlands or UK.

     

    The arms are 200mm (7.9") long and 97mm (3.8") in diameter. They weigh 295gms (10.4oz) in air; and -650gms (-22.9oz) underwater. So plenty of buoyancy lift. They are rated down to 70m(230').

     

    PM me if interested.

     

    Happy New Year!

     

     

    post-2756-0-81543100-1514902292_thumb.jpg

  2. Now sold

     

    Thanks guys

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.