Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Nauticam Nikon d7100 housing with dome and macro port, strobes etc. Full Setup!

Started by scubatoth ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Nauticam Nikon d7100 housing with dome and macro port, strobes etc. Full Setup!

4 posts
  1. Hey everyone!

     

    Like many, I was bitten by the dive bug and being an avid photographer, purchased an underwater camera housing system in 2014 thinking I would dive ten times a year and take a whole heap of awesome photos/video.

    Alas, real life has a way of bringing you back to reality and finances have dictated that the gear must go to free up funds, having been used on one dive in Canada.

    I currently live in Ireland but was home recently to take photos (photo files are too big so please contact me via email to see the photos!) of the gear and if there is interest, I will be back in Canada in july for a wedding and could arrange a paypal transaction and ship the gear then.

    I bought the gear for approx $7200.00 CAD + tax and am looking to sell it for $6500.00 CAD. It is all packed and ready to ship too!

    This is an unreal deal tbh as some of the gear has never been used and everything else has literally seen water once and not even salt water, for that matter.

    Unfortunately, given my current location, I cannot take further photos but would be happy to answer any questions you might have to the best of my ability.

    Thanks and hope I can find the gear a good home with someone who will put it to good use!

    Cheers,

    Adam

  2. Hi Adam,

    do you also have the Focus Gear for the 105?

     

    Simon

  3. Good afternoon, I would like to talk about this kit.

    rjejc@msn.com Can you give me your emial?

  4. Hi Adam, I'm interested in the set up. Would you be able to send me photos of the set up?

     

    Thank you :)

     

    daniellepapsdorf@gmail.com

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.