Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Cannon 100mm Macro USM lense

Started by RoyN ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Cannon 100mm Macro USM lense

3 posts
  1. Hi, I have a Canon 100mm Macro USM Lens I bought recently and don't have a real use for it. Anybody want it? Lens was bought from Craigslist but never used at all, never been underwater either, Sold AS-IS condition.

     

    $300 firm free shipping in the USA for anybody who want it. Also free pickup if you're in San Jose Bay Area.

     

    If paying by PayPal, please use the family & Friends option or I'll refund your payment and have you do it again. Another option is add $10 for PayPal fees.

    $309.27

     

    US Military both active and veteran get 15% discount, please show proof. Discount also applies for Police, firemen, and EMT. Thank you for your service.

     

    P.S. I'll post pictures when I get home.

  2. Here are the pictures.

    post-12653-0-00910100-1515466808_thumb.jpg

    post-12653-0-19626500-1515466818_thumb.jpg

    post-12653-0-20259300-1515466825_thumb.jpg

    post-12653-0-07494800-1515466832_thumb.jpg

  3. Price dropped to $275, give me a PM if you have a reasonable price.

    Edited by RoyN
Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.