Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subal ND800 housing for sale

Started by TimG ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal ND800 housing for sale

2 posts
  1. Folks

     

    I'm selling my much loved 4-year old Subal ND800 housing which has the Type 4 port size.

     

    It is in top condition, has never been dunked, flooded, dinged or drowned. I have really looked after it and it has produced some cracking images for me. It comes complete with the original box and accessories.

     

    I'm looking for £2250/2500/$3000 which would include shipping in the EU - anywhere else negotiable.

     

    Photos attached. For more info, PM me.

     

    I also have a Nikon D800 for sale which I am listing separately. I'd be happy to do a deal if you are interested in the housing and camera.

     

    Thanks!

     

    Tim

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    post-2756-0-55054900-1515136752_thumb.jpg

    post-2756-0-13812900-1515136763_thumb.jpg

    post-2756-0-21880200-1515136781_thumb.jpg

    post-2756-0-25923700-1515136793_thumb.jpg

    post-2756-0-78543100-1515136806_thumb.jpg

    post-2756-0-24483200-1515136819_thumb.jpg

    post-2756-0-73538000-1515136830_thumb.jpg

    post-2756-0-41486500-1515136847_thumb.jpg

    post-2756-0-57863000-1515136867_thumb.jpg

    Edited by TimG
  2. Sold!

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.