Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon D800 for sale

Started by TimG ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon D800 for sale

2 posts
  1. Following on for my earlier post selling a Subal ND800 housing, I am selling one of two Nikon D800 camera bodies that I have.

     

    Photos attached.

     

    The camera is in very good condition and has taken just under 9000 images - so a low shutter count. The camera comes boxed with all the original accessories and has been well looked after.

     

    I'm looking for £750/€850/$1000

     

    PM me if you'd like more details.

     

    Tim

     

    post-2756-0-36508400-1515137342_thumb.jpg

    post-2756-0-54697600-1515137353_thumb.jpg

    post-2756-0-40559800-1515137364_thumb.jpg

    post-2756-0-01260400-1515137377_thumb.jpg

    post-2756-0-03804200-1515137393_thumb.jpg

    post-2756-0-73341700-1515137425_thumb.jpg

    post-2756-0-71417400-1515137435_thumb.jpg

    Edited by TimG
  2. Sold!

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.