Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Looking for parking spot

Started by MikeO ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for parking spot

4 posts
  1. So. I made the decision to simplify and "downsize" from my nine year old DSLR housing to a LX-10 housing and wet lenses. The trade-offs are there, but one of the selling points on this whole deal was the ability to carry the wet lenses along. The WWL-1 is a beast (as are most of the wide angle add-ons, quite frankly) and i am having trouble parking it. Give the form factor of the housing, two 5" arms on each side, or a 5" and an 8" arm on each side seems about right. I have the double lens dock, however, the WWL-1 with buoyancy collar challenges even an 8" arm once in the dock. Anyone else have solutions for this?

     

    Thanks,

     

    Mike

  2. I've got my mounted on a 90' float arm (and with the buoyancy collar) and its not actaully easy for sure.

     

    I haven't tried it, but what about going for the nauticam flip holder instead?

  3. I've got my mounted on a 90' float arm (and with the buoyancy collar) and its not actaully easy for sure.

     

    I haven't tried it, but what about going for the nauticam flip holder instead?

    I never tried that on mine, because it just seemed too big and heavy, even with the collar too heavy.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.