Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale Inon D-2000

Started by drtalks ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale Inon D-2000

6 posts
  1. I'm selling a little used D-2000 type 2 strobe. I'm the original owner, used it on 12-15 dives then relegated as a backup after purchasing a z240. I have original box, manuals etc as shown in photo.

     

    Strobe works perfectly.

     

    Asking $300 with free US shipping. Will ship internationally, at negotiated costpost-18818-15151737105991.jpgpost-18818-15151737306709.jpgpost-18818-15151737512542.jpg

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. I'm selling a little used D-2000 type 2 strobe. I'm the original owner, used it on 12-15 dives then relegated as a backup after purchasing a z240. I have original box, manuals etc as shown in photo.

     

    Strobe works perfectly.

     

    Asking $300 with free US shipping. Will ship internationally, at negotiated costattachicon.gifIMG_1814.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1816.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1820.JPG

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. I'm selling a little used D-2000 type 2 strobe. I'm the original owner, used it on 12-15 dives then relegated as a backup after purchasing a z240. I have original box, manuals etc as shown in photo.

     

    Strobe works perfectly.

     

    Asking $300 with free US shipping. Will ship internationally, at negotiated costattachicon.gifIMG_1814.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1816.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1820.JPG

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Hi, are you still selling the Inon d2000, I'm keen to buy it. I live in Australia so if you could find out how much the postage would be that would help. Is it just the strobe or are there any extras, cable, ball joint,????

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Ps, my email is bob@innovationscatering.com.au

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Sold

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.