Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: STILL LOOKING FOR YS-D2 STROBE!

Started by ReadyDiverOne ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: STILL LOOKING FOR YS-D2 STROBE!

5 posts
  1. Hi, looking to buy Sea & Sea YS-D2 strobe (original not J model). Am in Maryland, can transact quickly. Thanks!!

  2. I have 3 two that have been used on two week long trips and one that is a back up. Make me a offer.

  3. I have one. Will throw in a Nauticam optical synch cord for $400.

  4. I'm looking one for a back up. I offer $300 through Paypal for a D2 in good conditions to any of the sellers.

    Thanks

  5. $300 plus shipping is ok with me. Synch cord would be additional.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.