Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Subal ND700 Nikon D700 and Inon Strobes for sale**

Started by billball70 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal ND700 Nikon D700 and Inon Strobes for sale**

1 posts
  1. I'm selling my entire system. I bought it brand new with a friend in about 2008. It's in great shape and hardly received any use. Included are the Subal ND700 housing (180 degree viewfinder with a 1.2 viewing range), the Nikon D700, two Inon Z-240 strobes, a Zen Wide angle dome port, two extensions (3 inch and 4 inch). The strobes have diffuser discs included. I do not have any lenses for the camera. There are no scratches on any of the ports. The system is really in great condition and received very little use. This is basically everything you need to get going except the arms for the strobes which are not expensive. I'm asking $6000 for the entire system. Payment will be by Paypal only. I will ship it insured and will cover the cost of shipping. post-23647-0-81745000-1515356706_thumb.jpgpost-23647-0-12487900-1515356724_thumb.jpgpost-23647-0-54114800-1515356734_thumb.jpgpost-23647-0-19194300-1515356748_thumb.jpgpost-23647-0-23290300-1515356755_thumb.jpgpost-23647-0-47168100-1515356762_thumb.jpgpost-23647-0-48801000-1515356769_thumb.jpgpost-23647-0-96338100-1515356774_thumb.jpgpost-23647-0-98649400-1515356784_thumb.jpg

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.