Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Strobe and Dive light for Fuji WP-XQ1?

Started by Farrie ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Strobe and Dive light for Fuji WP-XQ1?

1 posts
  1. Hi

     

    Just got myself the Fuji WP-XQ1 for my XQ2. Really enjoying it but as a beginner I would like to know where I can start at looking for strobes and dive lights for this.

     

    I'd like both a strobe and dive light as I like stills as well as video and love wreck penetration.

     

    So if someone could point a newbie in the right direction for what I should be looking at would be much appreciated!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.