Comes with hood, caps, box, manual, pouch. Has some light wear, including a little painted chip on the edge of the barrel next to the focus ring wear my Aquatica gear's set screw dug in once. Works great, sharp lens! For $649, I'll ship for free in the continental USA and I'll cover Paypal fees. Thanks!
Classifieds / Archived topic
FS For Sale Nikon 105mm f2.8G AF-S VR Micro Nikkor $649 OBO
Started by arthropoda ·
- 7Posts
- 7Replies
Read-only discussion
FS For Sale Nikon 105mm f2.8G AF-S VR Micro Nikkor $649 OBO
7 posts
-
-
Bump and anyone for $625?
-
Bump for $600?
-
is this the (from nikon site) AF-S VR Micor-Nikkor 105mm f/2.86 IF-ED ? I dont see the IF-ED and didnt know if that makes it different. TIA
-
Same lens, yes. IF = internal focusing, and ED = extra low dispersion glass which corrects for chromatic aberrations.
-
PM sent
-
SOLD