Anyone looking to sell a type 4 (or maybe type 3) Subal dome port? Most interested in mini dome and 8" (in that order) but considering my options...
Also potentially interested in extensions.
Thanks!
Read-only discussion
Anyone looking to sell a type 4 (or maybe type 3) Subal dome port? Most interested in mini dome and 8" (in that order) but considering my options...
Also potentially interested in extensions.
Thanks!
Hi g3cko
I've got a Type 4 Subal 230 domeport I'm thinking of selling. PM me if interested. It's in perfect condition with dome port cover.
Bumping again - anyone looking to off a mini dome for Subal? Larger domes likely further down the road for me, as they will be more expensive...
Thanks!
I have a Subal DP-FE2 port, type 3, which is around a 185mm dome. I also have an FP-90/3 flat port and an EXR-40/3 and ERR-50/3. I can offer any or all of them to you for a good price.
Hi Herb
I don't think the FE2 is compatible with the adapter I was thinking; although I don't know why exactly.
Thanks
-Aaron
I have a mini dome type 3 port.
Hi: I have a Zen 100mm Subal T4 port in perfect condition, with protective covers. $600, free shipping in the USA.
Also a 13 mm and a 40 mm Subal EXR T4 extension rings w O rings, like new, $99 both.
Paypal: 68.elias@gmail.com. 100% eBay rating as seller.
Anyone looking to sell a type 4 (or maybe type 3) Subal dome port? Most interested in mini dome and 8" (in that order) but considering my options...
Also potentially interested in extensions.
Thanks!
I can offer you a DP-FE4 with rear cap and neopren cover... for which lens are you planning to use it?
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.