Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Subal shipments?

Started by buddy ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal shipments?

4 posts
  1. Anybody received his new Subal housing lately (since the odd announcements about Subal December 17 / January 18 ?

    thanks

  2. Hi Juerg

     

    I got an ND500 about 5 weeks ago directly from Subal and in the last few days have had no problem contacting Subal or getting a small replacement part from them.

     

    Tim

  3. thank you Tim for the insights. I made a quote request for a slightly dedicated ND850 housing today, but did not yet receive an answer. O well, they are probably busy with the Germany's Boot show right now...

  4. We received two D500 via Reef the first week of January. I believe they were at Reef in mid December.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.