Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Inon UWL-100 with matching Dome

Started by alanchungsf ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Inon UWL-100 with matching Dome

2 posts
  1. Happy New Year! I am downsizing so I'm selling gear I no longer use or use rarely.

     

    I'm selling my Inon UWL-100 and its matching dome. The UWL-100 is super sharp to the corners but it only has a 100 degree field of view. With the addition of the Dome Lens Unit II, it brings it up to a nice 145 degree.

     

    Both are in near Mint condition. The Dome is very new so only has a few dives. I've the original boxes for both units.

     

    I prefer to sell both together but will consider breaking the set up for the right offer. New these 2 together are $825. I'll take $450 obo. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

     

    Cheers

     

    post-24036-0-69956600-1516409996_thumb.jpg

    post-24036-0-02747000-1516410023_thumb.jpg

    post-24036-0-51479500-1516410036_thumb.jpg

  2. Sold

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.