Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sony RX100 MK1 Nauticam Housing NA-RX100

Started by brassmonkey ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony RX100 MK1 Nauticam Housing NA-RX100

5 posts
  1. I have an RX100 MK1 Nauticam housing for sale. Used but in excellent condition. It has been an excellent set up the only reason for sale is that I am upgrading to the RX100 MK5.

     

    I purchased the housing new from Cameras Underwater in London.

     

    This is a UK sale only

     

    With handles, 2 x o rings

     

    £400

    post-48376-0-36503700-1516470351_thumb.jpg

    post-48376-0-68762300-1516470371_thumb.jpg

    post-48376-0-68055600-1516470396_thumb.jpg

    post-48376-0-02518700-1516470415_thumb.jpg

  2. more photos


    photo


    photos

    post-48376-0-93062400-1516470639_thumb.jpg

    post-48376-0-48019100-1516470663_thumb.jpg

    post-48376-0-60639900-1516470683_thumb.jpg

    post-48376-0-91652200-1516470749_thumb.jpg

    post-48376-0-71396300-1516470771_thumb.jpg

    post-48376-0-42761800-1516470792_thumb.jpg

    post-48376-0-14711000-1516470851_thumb.jpg

    post-48376-0-09215000-1516470866_thumb.jpg

    post-48376-0-80189800-1516470878_thumb.jpg

    post-48376-0-58189200-1516470889_thumb.jpg

  3. I do also have an RX100 MK1 camera for sale which has been well looked after and has taken very few stills, mainly used for video, but unfortunately has developed a fault. It turns on with out any input. I have updated the firmware on the camera but unfortunately it has not fixed the issue. It would have to be sent back to Sony but it's not cost effective for me to do so. Open to offers.

    post-48376-0-23604900-1516471077_thumb.jpg

    post-48376-0-57977000-1516471090_thumb.jpg

    post-48376-0-98410900-1516471107_thumb.jpg

  4. Would consider EU postage for £30

  5. Now Sold

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.