Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nikon D500 body only

Started by fforbes ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nikon D500 body only

11 posts
  1. I'm selling my practically new Nikon D500. I have used it very little (4312 actuations) and it has never been in the water. I have everything it came with, including the box. The warranty card has never been filled out. B and H is selling it new at $1900. I am asking $1400., plus insurance and shipping. U.S. and PayPal only please.

     

    Thanks,

    Fletcher

  2. post-3320-0-02126000-1516669930_thumb.jpgpost-3320-0-04714700-1516669942_thumb.jpgIf I can remember how to do this, here are photos of the Nikon D500 I am selling.

  3. A few more of the camera:

     

     


    This also includes 2 batteries.

    post-3320-0-95568400-1516670083_thumb.jpg

    post-3320-0-99102900-1516670094_thumb.jpg

    post-3320-0-50099900-1516670139_thumb.jpg

    post-3320-0-52858800-1516670166_thumb.jpg

  4. Whoops, I transposed the shutter actuations, 3412. I am surprised it is that much, I only used it for one birding trip. ( I found out I wasn't that crazy about birding.) Last chance on this D500 camera before I move to EBay.

  5. Well, I realize I made a big mistake by not offering up the camera to non-US buyers. I don't know why I did, I sold my last camera ( Nikon D700) to someone from Kuala Lumpor, and everything worked out fine.

     

    So I'm selling the very gently used Nikon D500, buyer does pay for shipping though.

  6. Closed

  7. still available?

  8. Yes, sTill available at $1350.

  9. Hi. Is it still available? Could you estimate the cost for shipping to Qatar.

  10. Hi is this still available?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. Hi Im in California. Is this camera still available? Please email me at michaellamanson@gmail.com

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.