Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-650D Underwater Housing for Canon Rebel T4i/T5i 650d / 700d

Started by AceszHigh ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-650D Underwater Housing for Canon Rebel T4i/T5i 650d / 700d

3 posts
  1. Selling my Nauticam NA-650D housing. It's used but everything functions as designed. Great quality housing! I have a new spare O ring for it which I will include if I can find it :-) I'm new to this forum but have over 800 positive feedback on ebay and some on scubaboard too, will link to those accounts if you're interested in this.

     

    $1200 + Shipping

    post-45081-0-09846700-1516548313_thumb.jpg

    post-45081-0-38972500-1516548326_thumb.jpg

  2. Price reduced to $1095!

  3. $1050 + free shipping within the continental US

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.