Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Turtle TTL flash trigger (Sony A7R...)

Started by OrangeFrog ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Turtle TTL flash trigger (Sony A7R...)

9 posts
  1. Hi All,

     

    Looking for feedback on the Turtle TTL flash trigger. http://trt-electronics.com

     

    I know WetPixel is one of their partners, but haven't seen a lot of feedback on them here recently.

    Looking at buying one to compliment my Nauticam / A7RII setup - and would be good to hear real life feedback.

     

    The obvious reason to go with the Turtle TTL Flash Trigger is that it does support TTL. (although I might not use that, usually shooting fully manual, it is a nice thing to be able to do).

     

    let me know,

     

    Regards,

    Y.

     

     

  2. Hi All,

     

    Looking for feedback on the Turtle TTL flash trigger. http://trt-electronics.com

     

    I know WetPixel is one of their partners, but haven't seen a lot of feedback on them here recently.

    Looking at buying one to compliment my Nauticam / A7RII setup - and would be good to hear real life feedback.

     

    The obvious reason to go with the Turtle TTL Flash Trigger is that it does support TTL. (although I might not use that, usually shooting fully manual, it is a nice thing to be able to do).

     

    let me know,

     

    Regards,

    Y.

     

     

    Hi..

     

    I upload some testpictures what we made in croatia last summer with A7R2 , INON Z240 and Nauticam housing.

    If you have any question please write me.

     

    Balazs

     

    F2.8 ISO 100 100 mm CANON IS USM Metabone adapter.

     

    SONYA7R2F2_8.jpg

     

    F8

     

    SONYA7R2F8.jpg

     

    F11

     

    SONYA7R2_F11.jpg

     

    F16

     

    SONYA7R2_F16.jpg

  3. Hi..

     

    I upload some testpictures what we made in croatia last summer with A7R2 , INON Z240 and Nauticam housing.

    If you have any question please write me.

     

    Balazs

     

    F2.8 ISO 100 100 mm CANON IS USM Metabone adapter.

     

    SONYA7R2F2_8.jpg

     

    F8

     

    SONYA7R2F8.jpg

     

    F11

     

    SONYA7R2_F11.jpg

     

    F16

     

    SONYA7R2_F16.jpg

     

     

     

    Hi Balazs,

     

    Thanks for the reply, but not sure if you gave me feedback on the camera or the Turtle Trigger? I'm specifically interested in the Turtle TTL Flash Trigger.

     

    Thanks,

    Y

  4. I think the series of pictures shows pretty well that TTL worked mostly just fine.

    Cheers

    Bill

  5. Hi

     

    Sorry it was not exact answer... :)

     

    Yes we took the pictures with s-TURTLE in TTL mode and used the optical sync and LED control.

    The optical cable was inon multicore and sea and sea molticore cable.

     

    Balazs

  6. Hi

     

    Sorry it was not exact answer... :)

     

    Yes we took the pictures with s-TURTLE in TTL mode and used the optical sync and LED control.

    The optical cable was inon multicore and sea and sea molticore cable.

     

    Balazs

    Thanks Balazs! :-)

  7. Just came across this thread. Is anyone using the Turtle TTL with the A7RII and Inon Z240 strobes? Orangefrog, did you purchase one? I have the Nauticam Flash trigger unit, but would like the option of TTL.

     

    Thanks, Robotten

    post-55756-0-37962300-1528292804_thumb.jpg

  8. Looks like Turks & Caicos

  9. Yes, absolutely correct...Eagle Ray!

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.