Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Ikelite Strobe DS-51 - Part 4044.1

Started by BrianWPB ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Ikelite Strobe DS-51 - Part 4044.1

1 posts
  1. I have a used Ikelite DS51 strobe available for $200. It was part of a setup that I purchased but don't need.

    Externally, the strobe is in decent shape. There is a crack in the battery door, although this can be replaced for about $10. It doesn't seem to affect the integrity of the door. Also, there was a battery leak in the internal compartment. I've cleaned it out the best I can, however, it's not perfectly clean. The internal part of the bulkhead is in good shape and doesn't show signs of corrosion.

    Includes: box, strobe, metal bulkhead cap, ball adapter, and diffuser. (sync cord not included)

     

    Shipping & Paypal fees not included.

     

    Photos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vWTH2qNJCMupjRh9t9VrDr7gK8d5Qe4h

    Edited by BrianWPB
Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.