I am selling my Brand New, IN Box(es), COMPLETE underwater camera setup. Nothing has ever touched the water. In fact, the only time any of these products have been out of their original packaging, was to take the photos shown in this listing. What is included:
1 each Fantasea FRX100 IV Underwater Housing
1 each Sony Cyber Shot RXI00 III Digital Camera
Adjustable Aluminum Tray with dual Pistol Grips, for Underwater Camera Housings w/2 x Double 1" ball arm(9"/22.8cm), 4 x 1" Ball clamp.
1 x Aluminium underwater tray
2 x Pistol Grip with detachable 1" ball mount
2 x 9"/22.8cm Double 1" ball arm
4 x 1" Standard Ball clamp $30/each
2 x 7"/17.7cm Double 1" ball and YS head adapter arm
1 x Spare bolt
1 x Allen key
1 each Sea & Sea 5-Pin Dual Sync Cord for Connecting 2 Strobes to Nikonos or Motor Marine III Underwater Cameras.
2 each Sea & Sea YS-D2 Underwater Strobes
It took me a while to put this together, but unfortunately need to sell it before I ever get to use it. I know I won’t get back what i put into it, but would like to get a fair price for the setup. I’m looking to get $2500.00
Please let me know if you’re interested.
Thank you for reading and Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and all that Jazz.
Kim Calder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





