Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Dome Diffusers for Inon Z240 / D2000 Strobe

Started by Herb Segars ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Dome Diffusers for Inon Z240 / D2000 Strobe

6 posts
  1. I am selling a pair of domed diffusers for the Inon z240 / D2000 strobe. They are in like-new condition. I only used them a few times. I have switched to Retra strobes and have no need for them, They have two set screws that hold them securly in place. I am asking $120 for the pair plus free shipping in the US. PayPal: hsegars@gotosnapshot.com.

    post-1644-0-80704000-1516806413_thumb.jpgpost-1644-0-12508300-1516806414_thumb.jpg

  2. Price dropped to $100 or best offer for both including free shipping in the US.

  3. What brand?

  4. Hello, is the dome diffuser pair still available? Thanks.

  5. These are sold!

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.