Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS - CMT Carbon Fiber Water Housing for Canon 5d mk II - $950

Started by brianbirdimaging ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS - CMT Carbon Fiber Water Housing for Canon 5d mk II - $950

1 posts
  1. I am selling a CMT WATER HOUSING which fits a Canon 5d mkII (probably many other Canon bodies also) with a 16-35mm canon zoom. Great housing I only used it a few times. Never leaked. Flat port has a couple barely visible scratches that do not affect image quality. CMT makes the best housings around and are used by the top surf photographers including Clark Little.

    I originally paid $1700 for this housing. I'm asking $950 for it.
    Email if interested.

    brian@birdvisual.com


    Brian

    http://www.cmtwaterhousings.com

     

     


    More pics

    post-70519-0-40888200-1516812502_thumb.jpg

    post-70519-0-16260200-1516812509_thumb.jpg

    post-70519-0-09086400-1516812516_thumb.jpg

    post-70519-0-90702300-1516812524_thumb.jpg

    post-70519-0-58574600-1516812601_thumb.jpg

    post-70519-0-41580700-1516812611_thumb.jpg

    post-70519-0-02674300-1516812621_thumb.jpg

    post-70519-0-93713700-1516812628_thumb.jpg

    Edited by brianbirdimaging
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.