Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Nikon D5

Started by ianmarsh ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Nikon D5

8 posts
  1. Hello all,

     

    Up for sale is an essentially brand new Nikon D5, Dual XQD slots

     

    Purchased in Canada, includes box and all contents of a new camera.

     

    Warranty not registered, sales receipt from Henry's Camera in Toronto included.

     

    Shutter count is less than 20.

     

    I bought this to replace my D4, used to photograph freestyle skiing. Unfortunately, my son tore up his knee on a jump and has undergone extensive reconstruction. He will not be able to return to the sport.

     

    So, I will have little opportunity to use this amazing camera as it is meant to be used.

     

    Phantom Glass Screen protectors.

     

    Camera is in PERFECT condition.

     

    I will pay shipping within Canada and USA

     

    Pictures available on request.

     

    $5500 USD firm

     

    Contact at ianmarsh@icloud.com, or through the forum.

     

    Located in Vernon, BC Canada

     

    ian

  2. Price Drop $5000 USD

  3. still available, USA-Canada warranty?

  4. Yes. Purchased from Henry's camera in Toronto. Have not filled in warranty papers. Everything in the box is as-new.

     

    I have literally taken 20-ish exposures with this beast. Never been out of the house, and kept in a Pelican case since purchase.

     

    Phantom Glass screen protectors in place.

     

    Contact me at ianmarsh@icloud.com if interested.

     

    ian

  5. Would you take $4500.00 shipped to Colorado?

  6. Sorry Goluchmas

     

    Price is firm:)

     

    However, I will include an XQD card and reader at the listed price.

     

    ian

    Edited by ianmarsh
  7. 5k is a screaming deal, holy s***, I wish I needed another one!

    Edited by JamesR
  8. Let me think about it, I wish it had USA warranty

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.