Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Ikelite Housing for Nikon D7100 (part # 6801.71)

Started by BrianWPB ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Ikelite Housing for Nikon D7100 (part # 6801.71)

4 posts
  1. Up for sale is an Ikelite housing (model #6807.71) for a Nikon D7100.

    This housing was just received back from Ikelite and is in great working condition.

    In the past 6 months, I've had these parts replaced by Ikelite: bulkhead, hot shoe cable, TTL electronics, all 4 port locks, shutter trigger spring, and the main o-ring.

    I am the original owner and I've had it a little under 3 years. It was used sparingly for the first 1.5 years (vacations only) before I started diving more regularly the last year. I've always taken very good care of this housing. It's always soaked in fresh water (and buttons massaged) after any diving. All of the buttons and dials work properly and there aren't any that stick or have any other issues. I have not had the buttons and seals serviced by Ikelite.


    As you can see from the photos, there is some very minor wear on the handle grips but the quick release handle buttons work properly. There are a few scratches on the bottom of the handle tray but that's about it for wear and tear.
    Price: $750 (shipping and paypal fees not included)
    Note: I believe this housing will also fit the Nikon D7200, however, it may require hot shoe cable update for TTL to work properly.

    Included:
    Ikelite D7100 UW Housing (part 6801.71) w/ Dual Handle Tray
    Bulkhead Cover
    Manuals with some spare parts

    Not Included:
    lens port cover

    port
    camera body
    lens
    arms
    strobes
    sync cable


    Edited by BrianWPB
  2. Hi:

    I am interested in your Ikelite Housing

    Please tell me how to proceed

    Thank you

     

    HR

    Vero Beach

    Edited by ReelStyle
  3. Hi Brian:

    I am the friend of the person that had made the first contact with you last night

    and you mentioned you were going to place the ad with pictures

    He just sent me a message that you had sent him an email.

     

    Let me know what we have to do

    HR

  4. SOLD

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.