Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Snoot for Sea & Sea YSD1 & YSD2

Started by Papagarv61 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Snoot for Sea & Sea YSD1 & YSD2

2 posts
  1. Hi,

    Up for sale is a like-new Howshot fiber optic Snoot that fits the Sea & Sea YSD1 and YSD2 underwater strobes.

    The sale includes 3 Fiber Optic arms and three different lenses for each arm. One arm is for the focus light and the others are for subject illumination.

    I don't use it nearly as much as I thought I would so it's time to let it go.

    It can be yours for $190 which includes shipping to buyer. Paypal only.

    ​14 day return OK. Buyer pays return shipping

    I live in San Mateo california

    Thanks for looking,

    Larry

    post-34850-0-12261200-1516902170_thumb.jpg

    post-34850-0-18537800-1516902182_thumb.jpg

  2. Still for sale?

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.