I am selling my used Mangrove by Aditech MVHS-X70 underwater camcorder housing. The housing is approx. 1 year old (delivered in January 2017). There is one year of manufacturers warranty left.
The housing is made of anodized aluminium and has an electronic camcorder control via the LANC-protocol. It also features a TFT colour monitor and is depth rated till 200 m.
Due to it's universal camera tray it can be used with a wide range of Sony HD/4K consumer camcorders but it is arranged to specially fit with these 4K camcorders of the Sony Professional range:
Sony PXW-X70 (I am selling this camcorder seperately for 1.500€)
Sony PXW-Z90 (new model 2018)
Sony HXR-NX80 (new model 2018)
With the housing I am selling these accessories:
- ball joints to fix lights
- neoprene cover
- SW-MVH stabilization wings
- DP M77x125 wide angle dome port
- FP M77-M67 flat port
- HD-UP carrying handle
- battery charger (EU)
One year ago the price was 3.350 Euro.
I am asking for 2.150 Euros including expedited shipment.
Contact: ohlendorf.oliver@gmail.com
Whatsapp/Viber: +36209564210