Selling an Aquatica AD800 housing and Nikon D800e (preferred to the D800). It's a phenomenal combination. Recently picked up a D850 for bird photography and will be housing it instead (have too many cameras!).
- 8Posts
- 8Replies
Read-only discussion
FS: Aquatica AD800 and Nikon D800e
8 posts
-
Both have been well cared for and are in good condition.Housing has never had a leak, been flooded, etc.Camera has 44,684 actuations and will include battery, charger, strap, and Lexar Professional 1066x 32GB CF card.$3,000 net to me and will include CONUS shipping from Florida. Face to face transaction is also welcomed.See photos for details and feel free to ask any questions.




-
More photos:





Few more:





-
Bump.
-
To the top.
-
Hi,
I'm Boris from Italy.
Can you sell only the AD800 housing?
If yes, can you ship to Italy?
Bye
Boris
-
Boris - I sent you a PM.
I am willing to sell the housing by itself.
-
Up up up.
-
Housing sold. D800e still available.