- 13Posts
- 13Replies
Read-only discussion
Canon 7D + Sea&Sea MDX-7D + Dome Port
-
-
All items could be sold separately, but only after the housing.
-
Prices for parts
Housing 1350 EUR / 1650$
Dome Port 400 EUR / 500 $
7D body 370 EUR / 450 $
The housing should be sold first. -
On sale
-
Not interested in items, but I have a question. Is that some kind of a rubber bumper that you have mounted on the shade of your dome? Factory fitted or DIY?
-
Not interested in items, but I have a question. Is that some kind of a rubber bumper that you have mounted on the shade of your dome? Factory fitted or DIY?
Do you mean the GoPro mount?
-
One week offer!
Only 7D housing for 1100EUR or 1350USD -
The last offer still valid
-
The last offer still valid
-
The last offer still valid
-
The last offer still valid
-
Hello. I offer you $1000 for the 7D and housing. Paying by Paypal. Thanks
-
Hello. I offer you $1000 for the 7D and housing. Paying by Paypal. Thanks
Thanks, but no