Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam D800 / D800E with Option of New D800E

Started by greywolf10 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam D800 / D800E with Option of New D800E

5 posts
  1. I have a Nauticam Housing for a D800. It was just completely serviced with all new internal O-Rings by Nauticam. I also had Nauticam add the vacuum system to the housing. It has a 1 week trip of photography since the service.

    Jack Connick at Optical Ocean Sales in Washington knows the housing as I do all service through him.

     

    The handles have some scuffing, but that's about all in terms of wear and tear.

    Also, when the D810 came out, I purchased a spare D800E in case there ever was damage to my old D800, I'd have a replacement. I still have this camera new in the box.
    Additional photos of all items are available.
    You can e-mail me at grey_wolf10@hotmail.com with any questions.
    I'll consider reasonable offers on housing and / or camera.

    post-35446-0-06524200-1517373012_thumb.jpg

    post-35446-0-75396000-1517373030_thumb.jpg

    post-35446-0-47050400-1517373173_thumb.jpg

    Edited by greywolf10
  2. Id take $3300 for both.

     

    $850 for camera alone.

    $2700 for housing alone.

  3. Camera sold.

     

    I’ll take $2300 for housing. Again, just serviced by Nauticam. Includes vacuum system.

  4. Looking for a reasonable offer on Nauticam D800/D800 E housing with vacuum system and additional ball mounts. Serviced by Nauticam in May. No damage. Never flooded.

  5. Purchased D800E from greywolf10... Excellent transaction, item exactly as described!

     

    Thanks so much

     

    ian

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.