Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Maldives 2018, Sony A6300

Started by Peterpan ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Maldives 2018, Sony A6300

9 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    just came back from a 11 day liveaboard cruise at the Maldives. All pictures shot with the Sony A6300, Sony 10-18f4, Sony 90f2.8 macro OSS, Nauticam housing, Sea&Sea YS-D2, DIY Snoot, Saga +10 diopter.

     

    Hope you like them ;)

     

     

     

    25886058538_b82d4261aa_z.jpgMalediven 2018, Carpe Diem liveaboard by Oliver Leyba, auf Flickr

     

    25886063108_0cdd1cd17e_z.jpgMalediven 2018, Carpe Diem liveaboard by Oliver Leyba, auf Flickr

     

    38859339895_b76268e0d8_z.jpgMalediven 2018, Carpe Diem liveaboard by Oliver Leyba, auf Flickr

     

    25886066858_2114c4686b_z.jpgMalediven 2018, Carpe Diem liveaboard by Oliver Leyba, auf Flickr

     

     

     

    38859343465_3091ce9e36_z.jpgMalediven 2018, Carpe Diem liveaboard by Oliver Leyba, auf Flickr

     

    38859344695_f9d7856baf_z.jpgMalediven 2018, Carpe Diem liveaboard by Oliver Leyba, auf Flickr

     

    38859347325_38117d493c_z.jpgMalediven 2018, Carpe Diem liveaboard by Oliver Leyba, auf Flickr

     

    38859348765_b41a95e19d_z.jpgMalediven 2018, Carpe Diem liveaboard by Oliver Leyba, auf Flickr

     

     

    Edited by Peterpan
  2. Very Nice :-)

     

    Diggy

  3. Super nice.

     

    Matt

  4. Beautiful pictures, many thanks for sharing! I especially like the second one though it is really hard to pick a favourite. Great work!

  5. I agree with you about the mount bickering ( even though I have dropped A and gone to E) but I would go further. be open minded to other brands and systems too. Just enjoy your photography, like you obviously do! Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

    Edited by nadhimw
  6. Very good photos

    At what speed do you synchronize the sony A6300?

  7. Nice pics! I'll be there in just three months, looking forward.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.