Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Sea&Sea YS-250 Strobes

Started by mbrock ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Sea&Sea YS-250 Strobes

7 posts
  1. Hello Everyone

     

    I'm looking to purchase good working S&S YS-250 strobes by mid-February. Please contact me if you or anyone you know have these strobes for sale. Thanks in advance.

     

    Mike

  2. Mike, I have a Sea & Sea YS-250 I can sell you. Other than the strobe cosmetically shows signs of use (exactly as shown in the pictures), it is still in great working order. Strobe comes with two rechargeable batteries, 110/240V charger, wide-angle diffuser, Sea & Sea to Nikonos IV sync cable and spare set of blue O-rings.

    post-4290-0-21607400-1517524060_thumb.jpg

    post-4290-0-81210500-1517524128_thumb.jpg

  3. Mike, I have a Sea & Sea YS-250 I can sell you. Other than the strobe cosmetically shows signs of use (exactly as shown in the pictures), it is still in great working order. Strobe comes with two rechargeable batteries, 110/240V charger, wide-angle diffuser, Sea & Sea to Nikonos IV sync cable and spare set of blue O-rings.

    That's excellent news. Can we connect tomorrow to arrange payment and shipping?

  4. PM sent.

  5. Mike if you are looking for a pair I have 2 for sale with 4 batteries two chargers exrtra battery compartment cover and diffusers they have some scratches from normal use but work great pm me if you want more info and pictures thanks Jason

  6. Hello Jason - Yes, I'm interested as I was looking to pick up three strobes.

  7. Jason - PM sent

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.