Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ultralight tray and handles

Started by LaGa ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Ultralight tray and handles

4 posts
  1. For sale:

     

    • Ultralight tray and
    • attachment for double tray,
    • two handles and
    • shims to get the handles on the same height.

     

    You get everything on the picture. I can include an arm, if necessary (CamDive or Sea & Sea).

     

    Everything is in very good condition and has seen very little use (hence for sale now).

     

    I believe the new price is somewhere between 150 and 180 USD, pick it up here for 80 USD pluss shipment. The equipment is located in Norway and I will ship anywhere.

     

     

    post-50256-0-63766700-1517518245_thumb.jpg

    post-50256-0-11998100-1517518285_thumb.jpg

  2. The tray and handles have to go. Maybe 75 USD (60 EUR) including shipping as a letter is more tempting?

     

    I also have two YS-110 alpha strobes for sale and can find some arms to attach these, if that is of interest.

  3. Check your PM.

  4. All is sold.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.