Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea & Sea YS-110 Alpha strobes

Started by LaGa ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea YS-110 Alpha strobes

5 posts
  1. I have two Sea & Sea YS-110 alpha strobes for sale.

     

    Both strobes are in very good condition (pictures taken with flash and show every tiny scratch, they look much better in real life than on the pictures) and have never been flooded.

    They come with diffusors.

     

    I am a bit unsure about the right price. Maybe 275 Euro per strobe is fair?

    If you disagree, make me an offer :)

     

    The strobes are located in Norway, but I can ship anywhere as long as you pay the actual shipping cost.

    post-50256-0-93795000-1517523621_thumb.jpg

    post-50256-0-17844600-1517523691_thumb.jpg

    post-50256-0-81859400-1517523785_thumb.jpg

    Edited by LaGa
  2. Do u have cables that go with it?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Hi and thanks for the question.

     

    I have some cables, but am using these on my present rig.

    So I would like to sell the strobes without cables.

  4. Price drop to 260 EUR per strobe or 500 EUR for the pair.

     

    I also attached a few more pictures taken without flash, so you get an impression of the state of the strobes (flash pictures above really enhance every single little surface scratch you wouldn't even see in normal light).

    post-50256-0-80316300-1517654810_thumb.jpg

    post-50256-0-27850400-1517654825_thumb.jpg

    post-50256-0-93986800-1517654834_thumb.jpg

    Edited by LaGa
  5. Both strobes are now sold.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.