Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS - 2 x Sea & Sea Sync Cords (SS-17100)

Started by mattwallace24 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS - 2 x Sea & Sea Sync Cords (SS-17100)

3 posts
  1. I have two Sea & Sea Sync Cords (5-pin) for sale. Both are in excellent condition and only used once. $80 each or $150 for both (plus shipping). They currently sale new for $125/each, so can save yourself $100.

     

    Let me know if you're interested or have any questions.

     

    Matt

    post-42398-0-39390300-1517599465_thumb.jpg

  2. Lowered price to $125 plus shipping for both.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Hello, I'm looking for a dual cable really, but I offer $40 for one of these.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.