Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Aquatica Surveyor battery drain

Started by chrisdarke ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica Surveyor battery drain

2 posts
  1. Hi there, recently I have been noticing that the battery on my surveyor module is constantly needing to be changed. Note that I am NOT using the vacuum sensor, as I have a vivid, its just for the moisture sensor. On my nauticam housing I can leave it sitting around for months and when I go to test its fine. On the aquatica housing I change the battery and less than 2 weeks later its dead! Is this the expected battery drain on surveyor modules, do I need to pop out the battery every time I am not using it??

  2. The battery in Aquatica Surveyor last several weeks and I use the vacuum sensor.

     

    Regards Mark

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.